B- Best Friend: Spencer
C-Cake or Pie: Both, (I could do an ABC thing and name cakes and pies that I love if you want)
D- Day of Choice: Any day on the weekend when I can spend more time with my honey
E- Essential Item: My purse, (I could probably live out of it)
F- Favorite Color: All of them in their perfect shade, that is, in my mind
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Can I choose Sour Patch Kids?
H- Hometown: Reno, NV
I- Indulgence(s): Anything creamy and sweet (there are many)
J- January or July: July, I love all summer months
K-Kids: Nora and Aubrey
L-Life is incomplete without: The gospel of Jesus Christ
M- Marriage Date: July 23, I expect a card from all of you now
N- Number of Siblings: 8 wonderful people, (there are 5 boys and 4 girls in all)
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges, I love citrus
P-Phobias or Fears: I fear public restrooms for obvious reasons
Q-Quote(s):Get out! Are you for real?
R- Reason To Smile: Nora, showing the love yelling, "I'm comin' Aubrey," when Aubrey is crying S-Season: Spring, it's so refreshing after winter
T-Tag Ten:Wendy, Amy, Bep, Tiffany, Steph, Mercedi, Jena, Brad, Julie,and Janel
U-Unknown Fact About Me: Since I was born close to Christmas my parents brought me home in a stocking
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Vegetarian, I love my veggies yet there are times when you can't go without the meat. Like at Christmas, Thanksgiving, St. Pattie's, or Easter
W- Worst Habit: I will tell the truth which and at times some have not appreciated it although I have no intentions to offend
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, with pregnancy you just look forward to those appointments
Y- Your Favorite Food: Avocados
I've been tagged twice so here's the other:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them. (I'll just count the one's above)
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
- I don't collect anything. I've tried in the past (cake stands, art, music) but never found anything that motivated me enough to keep up with it. Plus, we have no space in our house. I tend to through away then to hold onto possessions.
- I might be horrible at it but I love to play golf. The first tournament I went to with Spencer for his work I won the long distance drive for the women (a fluke) and won $200 at Sports Chalet. The reason why I have a set of golf clubs now.
- Every time I watch or even talk about the movie My Life I cry. Although the movie that wins for making me cry the hardest was The Bridge to Terabithia. It tugged on emotions that stem from my childhood.
- Cooking and creating recipes is a favorite release for me.
- I spent 18 months in Connecticut on a mission for my church and loved it.
- Sometimes I feel like I'm going postal with doing dishes.
- I own 3 strollers and a jogger and I'm looking to buy another jogger. Anyone wanting to buy one off of me?