November 7, 2007

Two Different Girls

Nora
Aubrey


It is amazing to me that I have my two little girls in my life. It is also amazing to me how different they are from each other. Nora, was always such a chunk and was more temperamental as a baby. Aubrey, is very small usually ending up below average on her measurements and is a very even keel babe. I came across their baby blessing pictures and thought they both looked very similar in size to each other. Yet, they are definitely two different girls when it comes to looks and personalities. I love my girls. Aren't they just so pretty?

7 comments:

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Yeah! I am excited to have you join the blogging world! I know I get to see you every week but this way I can stay up to date with everything that's going on with you and your cute little family! Hey, tell Spencer thanks for the help tonight with Ultimate Frisbee! I had no clue what was going on!

Carolyn said...

Wow, they are so pretty. My girls look like twins in all their baby pictures, that I just assumed all babies look the same! :) I can't believe how different they look. It will be fun to see them in a couple of years. I bet they will always look like sisters!

campblondie said...

You have two beautiful little girls on your hands. I still am floored that each tiny little spirit can be soooo different.

Unknown said...

No question. Those are two beautiful girls. Who'da thunk? Oh, and, Marleen, welcome to the blogging world. We are really glad you finally made it. We were worried for a while that you were only going to particpate by commenting on other people's blogs. That's no fun. Good to see that you now have a blog all your own.

Darleen said...

Those are such beautiful pictures of them. Did Aubrey wear her ID bracelet at the blessing?? Just checking.:) Did Grandma Gunnerson make Aubrey's blessing dress too? They both are beautiful. And they do look so different, but oh, so cute.

Vicki said...

They are such angels! And I'm not at all prejudiced! I'm so excited you are doing this!

nicole hill gerulat said...

thank you for linking me!