July 29, 2008

Gardner Village


















We took a gander the other day to Gardner Village, located in West Jordan. They had a petting zoo and pony ride. It was both Nora's and Caleb's (Nora's closest cousin on Spencer's side), first time on a pony. They did great and even got into it by saying, "ride on cowgirl/cowboy," while throwing up one of their arms. So very cute. I thought I'd also post the indecent photo below as well. If you can read Nora's lips you'll notice the "cheese" coming out of them. There was also a very cute home decor shop in the village that I wish had their own web site. If you ever are in West Jordan, take a peek in The Village Whites Shoppe. I'm still dreaming about their cake stands.





1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Cute pictures! I love Gardner Village especially during Halloween when all the witches come out!