January 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a very happy birthday this year with family. Instead of cake I chose coconut cream pie and sourcream blueberry pie from Marie Calendars. Spencer thought it might be funny to use trick candles. You can't tell in the pictures but the poor pie had ashes all over it and people were still willing to eat it. Not the most appitizing thing to look at let alone eat. Good thing the coconut cream (my favorite), was unharmed. We had lots of laughs and fun. Next...off to a new year of life.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Darleen said...

Wow! Look at all those candles--you old fart. Hehehe. Sounds really yummy to me. Glad you had a happy birthday.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday!
MMMMM...i love coconut creme pie as well! i might have to go get one just in honor of your birthday!

Liz said...

Happy birthday Marleen!!! It looks like you had lots of fun - and good choice of pie!

campblondie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I like how you mix it up with the pies. Looks like a fun time.

Jadi said...

I am glad you had a nice birthday! Now I am craving a Marie Calendar's pie. They are so good!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Marleen, happy Birhtday to you!

Alysia said...

Happy Birthday Marleen! It sounds like a fun one. I love Birthdays- a day just for you.