January 21, 2008

Be Mine


















This would be a fun gift to give out to a candy lover or receive for V-day or even better for a birthday. It's packed with such treats as Candy Buttons, Fun Dip, Wax Bottles and Candy Necklaces, this collection is sure to please anyone with fond memories of the candies of their childhood. Plus it's only $30. I would love to visit this store if ever I vacation in San Francisco. For a more sensual gift for a sweetheart they have a chocolate lovers gift set too.

{pics and description via the candy store}

5 comments:

Mandy said...

i love this. i agree this looks like a fun store to visit. road trip anyone?

Darleen said...

Very yummy and a "sweet" gift. It looks like you could just make it yourself and save the $30. There's no way it should cost that much.

Jadi said...

I love all of those candies. Some of them are hard to find now. What a great idea for a gift!

Don and Kelley said...

I do this for my friend's birthdays. Especially if they are turning 40. It is better than gag gifts. There is even a website that will tell you what candies were popular when you were a kid. It is always a hit!

Grace said...

This is such a cute present!

Hey when are you going to come out and support your hubby in church ball? Every week I keep hoping that I'll see you there....