January 23, 2008

Recipe Book Find

The search for a great company to go through to make our family recipe books is still on. I just found 101 Cookbooks, a great site for recipes and for a class on how to make your own cookbook. The author shared the Taste Book site as a great publishing provider. I like the fresh look of their covers and the easy hard cover spiral book and user friendly site yet, I'm not quite sure if I'm completely sold. What do you think?
















{via tastebook.com}

6 comments:

Mandy said...

i dont reall remember what the other books you found looked like but i thought i remeber them being a little pricey. these look great i think. i know in the past my family has done cookbooks beofre but they are very plain spiral bound books. i could find out how much and where they were done at if you liked. i really like how you can add personal photos with your recipes though. very cute

Marleen said...

Please, let me know.

Liz said...

I absolutely LOVE the simple covers on these books! Now I want to make one! (hee hee)

Darleen said...

That's a good idea. Is this the company you were talking about for setting up a family cookbook?

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Your posts are so helpful! Thanks

Jadi said...

I think they look great! I would love to buy one if you end up with any extras when your done! :)