June 14, 2008

Pray for Camille

























As some of you have already heard, late yesterday afternoon my niece Camille was involved in a tragic accident. She fell into the hot tub at her home and drowned. When found she was unconscious and not breathing. She is currently in an extremely critical condition and in a comatose state at St. Rose Sienna Hospital.

Jonathan, Stephanie and family have been exercising the principle of prayer. We would ask you to do the same. We know that what happens to Camille is in God's hands. While we don't know what his will is with her yet, we would never ask anything less from God than what He can do. We ask you to be specific in your prayers and only ask God for the miracle of a full recovery. If you are able, please couple your prayers with fasting. Also, talk to any others you know of great faith and pass on this request.

We are finding comfort through these passages on prayer: Mormon 9 and Joshua 1.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Marleen - we are so sorry to hear about this terrible news. My heart goes out to your family and you will all be in our prayers.
Love you!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Marleen, I am so so sorry. I can't imagine how hard this is for you and your gamily. I remember when sweet little Camille was born. She caught my attention with her name and then with her sweet little picture. We will keep her in our prayers. Please keep us updated.

Shay said...

I heard of the news last night. How my heart aches for Johnathan and Stephanie. Camille is definatly in our prayers. Keep us updated!

Jadi said...

Marleen,
This broke my heart. We will definitely keep her in our prayers.

Sleepless In St. George said...

Please keep me posted on what we can do for the family. They are in our prayers!

Wendy said...

Marleen & Spence-
Just received your voicemail that sweet Camille passed away. My aching heart goes out to you and Jon/Stephanie with prayers for comfort, strength and peace at such a difficult time.
Love you,
Wendy

Julie said...

Oh Marleen, I am so terribly sorry to hear about this tragic accident. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If there is anything I can do please, please, let me know! Love You Guys!
Love
Julie

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Marleen,
I am so sorry. Camille and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers all day. I found your family's blog to find out the latest and read about the events of the day. How blessed you all were to have this sweet little girl be a part of your life.
You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.