1. What is his name? Spencer
2. How long have you been married? 3 years
3. How long did you date? Dated 6 months, engaged 2 1/2 months.
4. Who eats more? In a sitting I will but during the day he consumes more with his snacking.
5. Who said I love you first? He claims I said it first but really he did and then I said it after that.
6. Who sings better? A touchy subject in our home. Personally, I think we are pretty equal. I've taken voice yet he has more experience in choirs and singing in front of people. He will tell you he does.
7. Who is taller? He is and most everyone else in the country.
8. Whose temper is worse? When he truly shows his temper he does but I show mine more often.
9. Who does the laundry? I do, he has only done the laundry once since being married and he needed help to know how to operate the machine. Although, he will help with the folding.
10. Who does the dishes? We both do. May I stress both. Since being pregnant and delivering he has done it slightly, may I stress slightly, more than me. Although, I will take almost any other chore in the house over this one. I go postal sometimes over the dishes.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
12. Who does the cooking? I gladly do. Otherwise, it would be quesadillas or mac n' cheese here on out.
13. Who is more stubborn? I think I am. Although, I think of myself as the person who compromises more so I don't know how that would work.
14.Who proposed? He did. We went for a short morning hike and breakfast in Calico Basin, he brought my favorite cereal and milk at the time, shared a poem he wrote about me and then proposed during the sunrise.
15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? The ruling is still out. We both do a pretty good job at it.
16. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. We happen to live in the same town. Yippee!
17. Who pays the bills? We both do. Although, the responsibility is suppposed to be mine.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? He does. Although, I am pretty opinionated and stubborn, his is the last say. Which works since his is the voice of reason in our family.