October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Cinderella






















If you add a 2 to that 4 (meaning 42, sorry for those I confused, my writing is not always clear), in the picture that is how old the girl in the picture is now. My sweet sister Julene, just had a birthday yesterday. She is amazing. She is the oldest in our family and definitely set the tone in the right direction for all the rest of us nine kids. She is amazing and I will leave it at that of how amazing she really is because the list keeps on growing of amazingness. But here are a few pics to show you.


















She is cool and brave enough to wear jewelry in the pool.






She happily obliged to come as Cinderella to Nora's last birthday party. She even "played" Cinderella the whole time ("Why, yes I live in a castle with the prince," and, "yes, my stepmother was mean to me but I forgave her.").

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

I think Julene is perfect in every way! Happy birthday!!!

Sleepless In St. George said...

happy birthday julene...and how much does christine's girl look like her? Wow! I see a little bit of Stella too! Love the Waite girls!

LCFrohm said...

Maybe this is a bad question.
But is she 24 or 42???

Sister Ballard said...

I am 24 years old! He! He! He! Thank you Marleen for the sweet post. I love you.

Shay said...

Happy birthday Julene! I am always amazed at her beauty everytime I am around her...her skins just glows...oh wait, all you Waite's have beautiful glowing skin, even your beautiful mom! Happy Birthday again Julene you honestly do not look like you are turning 42. It's more than 24!

Jamie Poort said...

Chloe still looks out of our window to your house and says, "Is Cinderella still at Nora's house?" She made a perfect Cinderella! Happy birthday!

Darleen said...

Happy Birthday Julene! You are the best. Love you.

campblondie said...

I mean seriously folks, does she ever look a day older. She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday Julene!