November 17, 2008

Wish List Items






I've been needing to compile my wish list for the in-laws (for some reason we don't do this on my side of the family) and came across this website while visiting Oh Happy Day. A different vision then fashion and design came to my mind.

The List:

Dell Inspiron 1526 in some awesome color (doesn't have to be yellow)
A stylish bag to put it in (doesn't have to be the bag above but I do like)
Sushi set for two or four and sushi mat
Slippers
New flooring in kitchen and entry (by all means if your feeling generous go right ahead)
A good classic chick book (I've been wanting Jane Eyre but any Jane Austen would do too)

After writing this out I feel like the true spirit of Christmas went right out my door. Darn it.

I'll have to go back and tinker with Winter fashion ensembles. It is fun to layer and see what you can create. Check it out here.



Here is the Wish List

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love to dream of my wish list. It never seems to get completely checked off. I've written my down for my hubbie to look at during these times. It's called "My Gimmie List".

campblondie said...

I actually hate putting wish lists together. I can always think of things I want/need unless somebody actually asks me what/need. You've got some good ones on there.